This page is meant to chronicle milestones hit with this site, other uniform related works, and anything else along those lines.
- January 27, 2018 - The Auburn Uniform Database is now on Instagram!
- August 24, 2017 - For the third straight year, I was featured in Paul Lukas' Uni Watch College Football Uniform Preview post on ESPN.
- August 24, 2017 - The latest milestone in viewership - 500,000 lifetime views has been surpassed!
- July 9, 2017 - The latest edition to the AUD family of sites is born - the UAB Football Uniform Tracker.
- July 6, 2017 - I teamed up with Uniform Authority to help determine the best and worst uniforms of the 2017 baseball season.
- December 30, 2016 - The Auburn Uniform Database broke the 400,000 lifetime views mark!
- November 9, 2016 - Paul Lukas of Uni-Watch ran his NCAA College Basketball Uniform Preview on ESPN and linked to the AUD regarding Auburn's new basketball uniforms.
- August 30, 2016 - Paul Lukas of Uni-Watch posted his own NCAA Uniform Preview on ESPN, and embedded my tweet regarding Auburn's 3D logo thigh pads.
- August 29, 2016 - My biggest post every year, the NCAA Uniform Recap, was picked up by SEC Country and Uni-Watch this season.
- August 2, 2016 - The E2C Network announced a new website and branding identity, complete with a new logo. I designed all the new aspects of the Network's look.
- July 23, 2016 - A couple of sites - SEC Country and College and Magnolia - picked up my tweet regarding the new Auburn Arena court design.
- June 14, 2016 - AL.com interviewed former Auburn football players and equipment manager Frank Cox regarding the 1978 game versus Georgia in which the Tigers broke out the infamous orange jerseys. Video producer Robert Clay contacted me regarding the uniforms, and listed me and the site in the credits. Worth the watch.
- May 27, 2016 - Multiple outlets - including Saturday Down South, SEC Country, 247 Sports, and Gridiron Now - picked up and featured my tweet about Auburn's new 3D-printed logo thigh pads.
- April 13, 2016 - The Jacksonville Jaguars Uniform Tracker is added to the AUD family of uniform sites.
- March 22, 2016 - The Auburn Uniform Database officially moved to the newly acquired auburnuniforms.com domain.
- February 24, 2016 - A brand new logo was announced for the Auburn Uniform Database, with the website receiving small updates to reflect the change.
- January 12, 2016 - As a project for the bowl season, I mocked up bowl patch placements for every team and bowl game. The project was posted on Chris Creamer's Sports Logos.net forums. The entire album of photos can be seen here.
- December 21, 2015 - The first AUD sister site begins. The South Alabama Football Uniform Tracker goes live on this date.
- November 23, 2015 - Wesley Sinor of al.com wrote a piece on my Gus Vest record tracker after Coach Malzahn was asked about his vests at Tiger Talk the week of the Iron Bowl
- Novemer 11, 2015 - Paul Lukas of ESPN and UniWatch embedded a tweet of mine regarding the new Auburn basketball uniforms in his yearly college basketball uniform preview.
- October 31, 2015 - In correlation with a class project, I wrote a piece for Uni-Watch in regards to Halloween-themed uniforms.
- October 19, 2015 - The Auburn Uniform Database hit 300,000 views lifetime!
- October 12, 2015 - One of my favorite websites, SportsLogos.net, wrote an article based around my tweet that Under Armour would unveil new basketball uniforms for Auburn, Cincinnati, and other teams.
- September 25, 2015 - Once again I joined Kyle of the E2C Network to record a special episode dedicated solely to the new uniforms being worn by the fall sport teams.
- September 8, 2015 - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution caught wind of a graphic I tweeted out regarding the records of each Gus Malzahn sweater vest.
- August 27, 2015 - ESPN's Paul Lukas from Uni Watch embedded my tweet regarding the differences between Auburn's new template uniforms and the previous set in his massive college football uniform preview post on ESPN.com
- July 21, 2015 - I was linked to in Brandon Marcello's piece on al.com regarding to the new uniforms Auburn football will be wearing this season.
- March 13, 2015 - I was invited to write a piece for The Plainsman, the Auburn student newspaper, regarding the baseball team's uniforms. This would be the first time my work has been featured in a print medium.
- February 24, 2015 - I was interviewed by Plainsman writer David McKinney and we discussed the transformation basketball coach Bruce Pearl has brought to The Jungle, the student section in Auburn Arena.
- December 17, 2014 - The Auburn Uniform Database hit 200,000 lifetime views!
- December 3, 2014 - I joined Kyle from the E2C Network of podcasts to start a new mini-series, called "Inside the Jungle," focusing on the latest Auburn Men's Basketball games. Our shows can be found here.
- November 26, 2014 - I wrote another late night recap after Auburn defeated Oregon State in the consolation game of the MGM Grand Main Event tournament in Las Vegas.
- November 23, 2014 - I wrote about the first few home games of the Auburn basketball season over on College and Magnolia, as seen from the student section.
- November 18, 2014 - With Auburn basketball being a part of ESPN's tip-off marathon, Auburn played at Colorado at midnight central time. I wrote a quick recap afterward for College and Magnolia.
- November 1, 2014 - My biggest opportunity to date, I was offered the chance to check out Russell Athletic's new CarbonTek shoulder pad system as well as interview Russell's Vice President of Design and Development Sarah Gholston. The interview was posted on College & Magnolia.
- October 31, 2014 - After enjoying the first Pearl Jam the night before, I wrote a recap for College & Magnolia.
- September 15, 2014 - This site, the Auburn Uniform Database, hit it's first true milestone with garnering over 100,000 lifetime views!
- August 23, 2014 - My recent UniWatch article in which I ranked my top 25 college football uniforms was quoted as part of a USA Today article of the top 10 college football uniforms.
- August 11, 2014 - Invited to become a regular contributor at the SB Nation site College & Magnolia, I wrote my first piece about the uniforms and accessories the Auburn Tigers would be wearing for the upcoming season.
- June 26, 2014 - As I began my conference-by-conference uniform rankings, Phil Hecken of UniWatch invited me to do a Top 25 ranking of all the NCAA uniforms.
- June 21, 2014 - Arguably one of the biggest Auburn podcasts out there, the AU Wishbone, invited me on for about 20 minutes to talk about Auburn uniforms, including possible throwback games and the return of the orange jerseys. And I call Van a Communist.
- June 17, 2014 - I was invited back to the Ever 2 Conquer podcast, this time as a guest host. We previewed the Kansas State game in Manhattan and talked about the completely bogus pre-season rankings. You can listen here
- June 9, 2014 - I was invited to be a guest host on the Ever 2 Conquer podcast, part of War Eagle Radio. We talked about the recent Auburn Athletics news from the past week, previewed the San Jose State game way too early, and much more for a good, fun hour.
- January 30, 2014- I was invited on to the "Inside the Press Box" internet radio podcast by Brian and Greg Duckworth. We spent a solid thirty minutes talking about Under Armour's previous and possible future attempts to change Auburn football's uniforms, the upcoming baseball season, and many other Auburn uniform related items.
Current Sports Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Inside The Pressbox on BlogTalkRadio
- January 5, 2014- Phil Hecken of UniWatch.com asked me once again to feature write a piece on the uniforms regarding the BCS National Championship Gamebetween Auburn and Florida State. Historic games between the two are featured.
- November 20, 2013- I was asked by Phil Hecken of UniWatch.com to guest write a piece featuring the uniform histories of the Iron Bowl.
- September 21, 2013- I wrote a full length piece for Phil Hecken of UniWatch.com about a set of Auburn programs and magazines I found in the garage. Lot's of historic Auburn uniform pictures here.